What is Aluminum Framing?
Ultralox® aluminum balcony, rooftop, and residential framing systems are engineered to meet the demands for longer-lasting and better-looking projects. Our patented frame design utilizes aluminum instead of wood making it easy to install and shortens construction time from days to hours! Ultralox Aluminum Framing not only improves the look and performance of almost any decking material but also lowers the total cost-of-ownership.
Contractors and property owners agree, Ultralox® Aluminum Framing is the first step to a better-built, beautiful, and cost-efficient project.
- Stronger & Safer – 100 lbs. per sq. ft. exceeds most commercial code
- Greater Length – 31% longer spans than treated lumber
- Completely Versatile – supports most types of decking and railing
- Easy Installation – less tools to install means quicker installation and even less to maintain
- 40% Lighter – weighs less than treated lumber on average
- Exclusive Slide-and-HideTM deck fasteners concealing the screws
- Guaranteed with 20-year warranty
- Environmentally responsible and manufactured in the USA
Colors and Materials
Aluminum framing is available in black, white and bronze powder coat, ready for your usage. And for those who need something a little more unique, custom colors are available with extended lead times.
Easy To Build Rooftop Amenity Frames
- Pre-engineered Sections for quick set up to save you time
- Dex-Lock assembly for rapid and precise framing
- Aluminum Decking Or Pavers for a fireproof system
- Complete Line Of Trim, colors, and accessories
Fully Assembled Balconies
- Pre-Engineered, fully-assembled Balconies
- Aluminum Decking And Ultralox handrail
- Black, White, or Bronze powder coat (custom colors also available)
- Long Lasting – Won’t warp, bow, split, mildew, rust or decay
- Low Maintenance – Easy cleanup with soap and water
- Limited Lifetime Guarantee ensuring your investment is protected