The Ultralox Interlocking Technology is committed to ensuring accessibility of its website for people with disabilities. Ultralox intends to work toward conformance with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Ultralox is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard. However, we strive to make constant updates to ensure the best possible experience for users of any disability.
Additional Accessibility Considerations
Although our goal is WCAG 2.1 Level AA conformance, we have also applied some Level AAA Success Criteria: Images of text are only used for decorative purposes. Re-authentication after a session expires does not cause loss of data. Some videos have sign language interpretation.
Compatibility with Browsers and Assistive Technology
- Upon the launch of this website, the website code (HTML) was build to WCAG AA standards, however the user visual experience was not tested with assistive technology.
- The site may not operate with ADA capacity on browser versions that are more 5 years old. Additionally, we cannot say at 100% accuracy that the Ultralox website works in browsers older than 3 major versions as these technologies are consistently updated
- The Ultralox website is likely not ADA compatible with Internet Explorer.
Changing the settings on your browser may help improve the readability and visibility of each page. Learn more about accessibility features of these common Internet Browsers.
- Mozilla Firefox : Click here for Mozilla Firefox Accessibility Features
- Google Chrome : Click here for Google Accessibility Features
- Internet Explorer : Click here for Microsoft Internet Explorer Ease of Access Options
- Microsoft Edge: Click here for Microsoft Edge Accessibility Features.
- Safari and Apple Products: Click here for Accessibility and Features for Safari and Apple Products.
Accessibility of Ultralox relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and Alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Ultralox, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Please let us know if you encounter any issues on www.ultralox.com by contacting us at:
2737 West Service Road
Eagan, MN 55121